Monday, December 23, 2013

Another Rite-Aid Transaction from Last Week's Ad

A second transaction I did at Rite-Aid last week to pick up a couple of Black Friday Rain check items that finally came in......



2 x Blue Diamond Almonds FREE w/rain check=$0.00
2 x Rice Chex cereal .79¢ w/rain check=$1.58*
3 x Trident Gum packs on sale 3/$3=$3.00**not pictured, tucked away for Xmas**
2 x Milky Way dark candy bars on sale .67¢=$1.34
1 x Cold-Eeze drops on sale=$3.99
1 x Case of Water w/20% discount=$2.79**not pictured**
SubTotal......$12.70

Coupons Used

1 x BOGO Mars candy bars IPQ=.67¢
1 x $1/2 Chex cereal(just expired but attached to my rain check so R-A honors it=$1.00
1 x $1/2 Chex cereal Load2Card came off too=$1.00
Coupon Total.....$2.67

$12.70-$2.67=$10.03

I used $10 in +Up Rewards that were expiring and paid .03¢ out of pocket.
I received back $4 in +Up Rewards($3 Cold-Eeze, $1 wyb3 Gums).

*  The cereal was a Black Friday weekend deal--Buy a box for $1.79, get $1 +Ups Reward back, meaning you paid .79¢ per box(limit of 2)after reward.
These 2 boxes ended up costing me -$1.42 combined.....yes, negative $1.42, so the store paid me to buy them. lol

I had a 1/2 IPQ and then a $1/2 L2C Q came off my Wellness card.
Then, I am a Savingstar member and had clipped this same $1/2 Chex cereal coupon so I get $1 back from them for this purchase.
Spend $1.58, get $3 back.

I'll take that deal all. day. long.

This week I just have $3 in +Ups Rewards to spend/roll.
Good thing because there isn't a lot worth my time to bring home this week.
Maybe some Finesse Shampoo for $1 a bottle after sale/+Ups?

Hopefully I can find some more rain check items in store(that weren't totally free after +Ups)and use my +Ups on those.
Though I don't think at this point the Planters 3 pack of nuts Holiday packs are going to appear but that's ok since my store has no time limit on honoring rain checks so I'll just save it until Fall of 2014, in case these items don't go on special this low next Christmas. 
Ya see?  I can find the bright side on any situation if I have to. lolz

Sluggy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.