First the haul, done on two cards and using the $10 off wyb $50 coupon.........
Thursday, January 27, 2022
Wednesday, January 26, 2022
I went to Walmart Tuesday to finish 2 Ibotta Bonuses(Field Goal and Mid Week)on 8 rebates. When I went to leave and check-out I passed by the freezer area and spied a bunch of clearance on a freezer end unit. .50¢ for each item. Check it out......
Monday, January 24, 2022
***Due to Technical Difficulties(danged weather and internet!)I didn't pick a Giveaway Winner yesterday. I'll be back later today and do that so stay tuned........***
The "The Birthday Week is Over" Edition...
5. Thursday--? Hubs' night to cook
5. Thursday--I made Hubs Spaghetti and Meatballs, I didn't eat due to the big lunch out
5. Thursday--Leftovers? or No Clue
Saturday, January 22, 2022
First off, thanks to everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday or sent messages to cheer me out of the winter doldrums. I swear with this cold weather I am feeling every one of my XXX years old. lolz And here's to you, all you other January babies out there!
So here are a few of the frugal-ish things that happened here this past week.......
* No food waste so far. ;-) Not much cooking either and eating leftovers happened as always.
* I used my free Birthday Burger coupon at Red Robin on Thursday. I pulled what my daughter use to when we'd go out as a family; I got the most expensive one on the menu. lol It sort of backfired on me though as it wasn't as good as the burger I usually get there. It was still yummy and FREE! ;-)
* I did a couple of Rite-Aid transactions this week.......
Nothing OOP, earned $6 in Bonus Cash back and $7 in Ibotta(Oral B, Glide, Twist, 2 x Jergens).
* I did a fair amount of Walmart this week too.
2 trips(2 different Walmarts)and some offers reset. Missing from photo are a tin of Nivea men's cream,
a whole Perdue chicken, 3 Hallmark cards, Penetrex muscle reliever, 4 bags of Green Giant Riced/Spiraled veggies, a bottle of Fairlife milk and a Freschetta frozen pizza.
This week Ibotta has 5-6 free items if you sign up or have someone sign up under your referral code. Mine is MKAAXA. I haven't gotten any referrals so I only got the free pizza offer. 8-(
Anyway, I also bought a bag of shredded cheese at Weis(PMITA)Markets for $2.50 so my Grand Total Spent for Ibotta items was $79.02 after coupons and gift cards used.(The scanner gun at the last Walmart yesterday was broken so I couldn't use more gift cards from my phone.)
I earned back $63.44 in Ibotta rebates and bonuses for the week, making my OOP $15.58 after Ibotta. I earned $9.48 on Coupons dotcom and Checkout51 making it $6.10 OOP. I also earned .31¢ on Fetch, $3.40 on Shop Kick and $6.15 on Swag Bucks(but I don't count those until I cash out for gift cards).
* I found money!