Friday, December 6, 2013

My Weekly Rite-Aid Trip

Well IF the Load2Card Qs had come off like they did the last couple of weeks, this lot would have cost me $2.57 instead of the $10.57 I paid.  Yes, I had $8 in Load2Card coupons on my card that refused to budge off of it!
Ya hear that Rite-Aid??!!



 I forgot to put the Distilled Water I bought into the second photo for the order on the brother in-law's card.......

You will notice that somebody around here likes Peppermint Patties..... 8-)

As things went, the Pantene cost me $1 a bottle, the Tresemme(the more expensive fancy bottles)cost me .49¢ each, the Soft Scrub with my Freebie Coupon cost me $1.10 for both bottles(the freebie Q only paid up to a certain amount), the Axe body sprays were $1 each and the gift set cost me $2.98 after the +Up Rewards that I got back for these transactions.

The candy is a good deal.....big bags of mint patties or peanut butter cups on sale for $3.99 and give a $3 +Ups, so if you have +Ups to roll, these come out to .99¢ a bag.  Your store is probably out by this point in the week so get a RAIN CHECK for them(limit 2 deals)!

Retail value of this lot?
$100.24

I need to go back and get some gift cards since they are giving +Ups and they are for places we spend during the year anyway.
And I need some PowerAde(.57¢ each this week)too for Hubs.

So what good deals did you get at Rite-Aid or some other drugstore this week?

Sluggy
 

1 comment:

  1. I get so confused when you do this, I keep waving, but with my burnt eyelash I can't see you very well.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.