Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Monday at Rite-Aid....I'm a Big Spender!

Total out of pocket was .13¢ at Rite-Aid yesterday......

2 x R-A Candy bags on sale/rain check .99¢ each=$1.98
2 x Quaker Oatmeal cups on sale/rain check=FREE
2 x Jack Link's Jerky Dippers on sale/rain check=FREE
2 x R-A facial tissue rain check .59¢ each=$1.18
1 x Snickers 6 pack bars on sale=.97¢
SubTotal......$4.13

I used a Facebook R-A Q for the Snickers 6 pack=$1.00  You have to like Rite-Aid on Facebook, then Go HERE and print it.  Of course since the Snickers are on sale for .97¢ and the Q is for $1 off, you'll have to buy something else to cover that .03¢.  8-)

$4.13-$1.00=$3.13

I paid with my $3 in +Up Rewards that were expiring on Christmas day and paid .13¢ OOP.

I'll be back on Thursday since I have $30+ in +Ups expiring on the 27th.  I hope to pick up some candles on Christmas clearance then.

I also used an Exclusive Deals F/B Q(no longer available)for $3 off a $25 Kohl's gift card to pick up a discounted gift card in a different transaction that I am not including in my drugstore shopping.  I did some Kohl's shopping for Christmas this season and have $20 in Kohl's cash to spend the week after Christmas so this gift card will either be spent in conjunction with that K cash or saved until a killer sale comes along sometime next year and #2 Son needs new duds.

Sluggy
 

1 comment:

  1. I had a Q that was expiring on the 31st for a free razor and at CVS if you spent $25 you got a $10 Q. I didn't have any CVS bucks but it only cost $13 for both. And trust me we needed them. Still not as good as you but the effort was there.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.