Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Money Thoughts for 2014


Take control of your LIFE.....Don't let money control you, YOU make a plan and control the money.

Pay yourself first in 2014. (Take 10% off the top of your net income and put it away for when you won't have an income, because whether you like it or not, some day you won't.  It may hurt now, but you will be so glad later that you did this.)

Live intentionally and spend intentionally.

Enjoy your money, spend it on the priorities in your life, use it for good, spend it wisely, have a little fun, but put a little aside for emergencies.

Money is a tool.  Take care of your tools.

When 2015 rolls around, make sure you can say that you lived below your means in 2014.

Sluggy

7 comments:

  1. I love your background picture/wallpaper. That is good advice that everyone should heed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't live on here, honest. I just came in from hanging out clothes and sat to rest and read. You have just posted one minute before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! We always live beneath our means and save, save, save! We have personal savings, slush fund, TFSA, EF, & Xmas savings. Hoping this is a good year for savings as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sage advice, Sluggy. Thanks.

    And Happy New Year!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm working on saving even more. Just trying to make you proud!!!
    And I really like the snowy background. I don't like it in real life but on the computer it isnt too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We definitely live below our means and will continue to do so. How could we not? It is too scary for me to think about that.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.