Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy Rite-Aid New Year!


Had to spend or lose $16 in +Up Rewards Jan. 1st......


1 x R-A brand Pepto-Bismol w/20% discount=$3.19
1 x Light bulb on sale=$3.99
2 x Pantene Shampoo on sale=$7.00
1 x Northern TP RAIN CHECK=$5.37
1 x Reese's holiday candy 50% off=$2.14
SubTotal.....$21.69

Coupons Used
1 x $3/2 Pantene(Sunday P&G insert)=$3.00
2 x $1/1 Peelie Qs on Pantene bottles=$2.00
Coupon Total.....$5.00

$21.69-$5.00=$16.69
I used my expiring $16 in +Up Rewards and paid .69¢ OOP.
Then I received back $5 in new +Up Rewards($3 lightbulb, $2 shampoo).

The peelie Qs were a happy surprise but left me $2 short on spending all my expiring +Ups, so I grabbed that candy.  I should have made a new plan before I hit the check-out and bought something $2 worth that was a bit more useful.....sigh.  But it isn't like the chocolate won't get eaten....lolz

We are now good on tp and shampoo again after the last month's deals, though I do have 1 more rain check for tp.  I should find something else to spend +Up Rewards on going forward.

I'll probably curtail R-A shopping for a few months once all my +Ups are spent....which should be in the next couple of weeks.  Hopefully a sale comes up on Peroxide soon so I can just load up on that.

Sluggy




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Though I moderate it's partly to keep spam out but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.