Saturday, January 18, 2014

A Rainbow of Possibilities

Here's a quiz to find your true color aura.
My result came back Purple.
Who's a thunk it?

Go take it and tell me what color you got.

Sluggy

Your Aura is Purple!
Personality: Purples hold themselves to sky high standards, and are always very graceful. Purple is envied, idolized, and copied without even realizing it. They are an icon for those who know you. While it is hard to be a perfectionist, rest assured it’s paying off! Purple is the most down to earth aura, they are the typical guy or gal next door. Purples may think they are better than others but deep inside they know they are not. Purple is very practical. Other auras take a liking into purple. Idealistic and thoughtful, they have the mind and ideas to change the world. Purple has the charisma of a great leader. Purple always seems to know what to say or do in every situation they are confronted with. They exercise good judgment daily. They don’t agonize too much about their decisions, the right answer just seems to come to them. Purples have one of the most active imaginations, but tend to be more focused on what could be potentially possible than dreaming about the impossible. Purples live a well balanced life and prefer to stay as calm as possible.Having a personality color purple or violet as your favourite color means you are sensitive and compassionate, understanding and supportive, thinking of others before yourself. You are a gentle and free spirit. Purples feelings run deep and you can be quite sensitive to hurtful comments from others, although you would never show it. People are drawn to your charismatic and alluring energy. You are usually introverted rather than extroverted and may give the impression of being shy although this is not the case. You are creative and like to be individual in most of your endeavours, including your dress and home decoration - you love the unconventional. You are idealistic, and often impractical, with a great imagination, Purples tend to look at life through rose-colored glasses. People who don't understand you sometimes think you are eccentric because you spend so much time in your fantasy world. You inspire others with your creative thinking and your ability to deal positively with adversity. Purples are very intuitive and quite psychic. You are a generous giver, asking for little in return except friendship. You can be secretive, with even your closest friends not really knowing you well. You dislike responsibility and have difficulty dealing with real day-to-day problems. You dislike being part of the crowd. You don't like to copy others and you don't like them to copy you. You are a visionary, with high ambitions, dreams and desires, and a compulsion to help humanity and to improve the planet earth. You often hold positions of power because you are visionary, but you delegate to others all the minor details that you aren't interested in. You like to have the best of everything, so you aim high. Being the free spirit you are, you love to travel to experience different cultures and meet new people. You are a good judge of character and sum others up quite quickly and accurately, although you usually see the best in everybody. Time means little to you and you are often late for everything. You trust the flow of the Universe to take care of everything. You can sometimes appear arrogant and conceited if operating from a negative perspective. You can be selfish and self-indulgent as you don't like being imposed upon by others beliefs and regulations.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love Life:
You're very passionate but often too busy for love. You need a partner who sees your vision and adopts it as their own
Yellow: Way to immature to meet our standards!
 
Pink: If outgoingness is on our “Have to have list” pinks are also one of the top choices for Purples
Green: Greens are way too shy and may be overlooked
Blue: Blue is one of the others that may meet our standards. They are deep and Sincere and is an awesome mate!
Orange: Can be just a little bit more mature than Yellow, but nawh I think we’ll pass
White: Way deep inside purples may have this strange feeling for whites 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Perfect Color Love Match: 
Red is the perfect mate for a purple they meet every standard of ours.
Friendship Color: Blue is the perfect friend for a purple due to there introvert attitude
Color Opposite: Your color wheel opposite is Yellow. While yellow people may be wise, they lack the manners and class needed to impress you
 
Words that Describe Purple: Intuitive, Seeking, Creative, Kind, Self-Sacrificing. Growth Oriented, Strong, Very Wise, and Rare
 
Purpose of Life: Saying Truths That Other People Dare Not Say


9 comments:

  1. I got white. It's pretty darn close but a few things were way off. Apparently I have a huge concern for appearance and an immaculate house. Those two are so far off it's not even funny but otherwise pretty darn close. It did say I'm not able to live up to the high standards of purples though. I guess I'm not good enough for you and your standards :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll give you a pass on the immaculate house/appearance part.
      High standards? hahahaha Not me!

      Delete
  2. I would agree that you are charismatic but definitely NOT introverted lol! Mine is green apparently and what I read was very accurate except for one thing - I am NOT comfortable in every social situation, in fact I am the exact opposite. But the rest seems RIGHT on! Very interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surprisingly I do have an introvert/shy side.....the internet and acting talent seem to hide that most of the time.
      In person I am pretty quiet, until you hand me a few drinks....then watch out!lolz
      I know YOU are a party animal at heart too, even if you fall asleep after dinner. ;-)

      Delete
  3. Ha! I guessed what I would be and I was right....blue! And the last line says, "You can be too cautious and worry about every little thing."
    That would be me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, my perfect LOVE MATCH is blue Lorraine....Hmmmmm. LOLZ

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a purple too. Pretty much to the T it's me! "You trust the flow of the Universe to take care of everything". Like I say..."It will all sort itself out in the end"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay,
    I am a blue and purple is perfect for me. But, none of you purples are going to be what I am looking for. I forgot if it said if I was an introvert of extrovert. But, I consider myself the shyest person on earth. Half the attributes were exactly, and the other half were sooo far off. But, it was fun. It gave me a headache choosing between "L" and "O" as my favorite letter. WHO exactly has a favorite letter? I decided to choose "L" for my name and "O" because it is so round. And, they judge me on those decisions? It was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm purple also. Its pretty accurate with the exception of always being graceful. I just fell on the ice this week.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.