Friday, August 24, 2018

Frugal Friday.....the August 24th Edition

Let's take a look around and see what frugal-ness we had here at Chez Sluggy this week..........

*  Last Friday we got the Weis Friday Freebie........


*  I made a rare trip to Target and got all this for free.........



*  We ate all our leftovers and there was no food waste.

*  I got paid .05¢ after Bonus Cash and Cash Rebates at Rite-Aid to bring all this home with me...


*  I bathed and groomed Chester myself last weekend.  Hey, the dog doesn't complain when he gets a bad haircut. lolz

*  Lots more garden goodies too........




*  I earned $13.90 total in Cash Rebates plus a $5 Target gift card and a $5 Paypal reward on all the shopping I did this past week.


That's about it for us this time.

And remember, in the words of the Most Frugal Man on the Planet.......

What frugal wins did you have this week?

Sluggy

5 comments:

  1. I am going to pick your brain until there is nothing left when we get together. Shouldn't take too long.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO frugal wins here, but no excesses either. Just a so/so week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you had a great week, SLuggy. Nice Freebies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No frugal wins here, but no waste as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grooming dogs can be expensive! But as you said, the dog doesn’t complain if the haircut isn’t perfect. The kids on the other hand aren’t so forgiving. Mine fired me as their barber years ago. Thankfully hubby is good with the shears and clippers, so he got the job by default. I can’t really blame them, he cuts mine and does a great job, so I guess you could call it sharing my stylist with them.
    We call leftovers, planned overs as when you cook extra, it is easy to warm them up for another meal. And I do need to watch what I put in the fridge for later as things pushed to the back and become neglected “science projects” growing moldy.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.