Friday, August 10, 2018

Frugal Friday.....August 10th Edition

It's been an ultra-frugal week this past week, mostly since I was confined to my room for 3 days.
Can't spend if you can't leave your bed. lolz

Here's the few frugal wins we had this week.........

*  The $50 Target card I sent for arrived.........


I'll pair this free with credit card points gift card with a $10 off when you buy $50 Target coupon I was mailed and get free+ food at Target sometime in the next 3 weeks.

*  Harvested lots of garden veggies.....




We are in the process of using or freezing them all with more coming.

*  I haven't grocery shopped this past week.  Hubs has run out and bought....1-Taco shells for when he made tacos on Wed., 2-a watermelon because I wanted one(lolz)and 3-ice cream because we were out.  At least #2 and 3 were both on sale.  8-)

*  I received .25¢ more on Ibotta for buying that hair coloring and Cover Girl I bought at Rite-Aid last Friday so am up to $5.25 in cash rebates on it.
This all cost me $3.60 in BC and I earned $10 in new BC.

This cost me $5.92 in BC and I earned $4 in new BC AND earned $5.25 in cash rebates.
I haven't gone to Rite-Aid since last Friday.  I am sure I missed out on free Hello and Colgate toothpaste this week.

I did get this at the checkout last Friday.........


Friday(today)and Saturday there is a 30% Friends and Family Sale at Rite-Aid.  (Also valid online using the code THANKS.)
I need to go refill some meds so I might pop in today and have a poke around.

But that's it for my frugal exploits this week.


What about you?  Any good frugal-ness to report this week?

Sluggy

4 comments:

  1. Does not eating because it is too freaking hot count as frugal??? I'm making my food stretch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get out of bed, I bought my tickets I have a car reserved, get ready get set, GO! We are going to have so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I failed with the grocery shopping having planned NOT to do any this week but my daughter called that she was bringing home a guest and well, I treat guests better than myself:) so $22 was spent. BUT i did purchase a $100 gas card and two $50 grocery store gift cards with points this week so feel smug about that!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.