Sunday, August 19, 2018

Update on the Pop-Tarts from Rite-Aid



I bought 4 boxes of Pop-Tarts last week at Rite-Aid three times(once on each card/account)which I blogged about already.

They were $1.99 a box on sale and I used a $2/4 Pop-Tarts IPQ.
Making it better was the $2 in Bonus Cash I got back for every 4 boxes bought.  I had an Ibotta rebate on Pop-Tarts(.50¢ per box up to 5 boxes per receipt).
I did it once for a $2 cash rebate and it almost immediately was available again, so I did it again, and a third time as well.
In the end I got $6 back(plus another .25¢ for buying "anything" at R-A)in cash rebates.
And although I didn't do it yet, I can get 10 free kids' books too for buying 10 boxes of Pop-Tarts.

So here's where we are at on the Pop-Tarts Deal.....
* $17.88 spent in BC(after $6 in Qs used)
* $6.00 in BC earned-so spent down $11.88 in BC
* $6.25 in cash rebates back
* 10 Free Books earned

I'd call that an excellent deal(if you have people who you feed that eat those things). ;-)

Sluggy

5 comments:

  1. Pop Tarts are my guilty pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If they were in the house, I definitely would eat them. so I don't buy them. Of course, at the price you pay and perks, it would be worth buying them. By the way, do you use a gun when you get a steal like this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did great. My kids love Poptarts. They are a snack in our household, not breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is GREAT deal, Sluggy. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a great deal plus the kids books can be donated to kids who really need them, making it a stellar deal. If I got a deal like that I could also give away the Pop Tarts since no one here eats them.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.