Thursday, August 9, 2018

Garden Update

Here's what has been harvested since my last update.....

a Squash and a Zucchini on 7/28.......


Our first tomato on 8/1.  It's a Black Krim variety.


On 8/3 there were two more yellow Squash.......


And three tomatoes, 2 Amish Paste and another Black Krim.......


I know Hubs picked something yesterday but I haven't gotten downstairs yet to see what and to update the weights on everything that's been harvested.

He says the tomatoes are starting to ripen fast and furiously now.  If so, I'll have lots of work to do soon.
I am sure the Basil needs picking as well since Hubs hasn't been paying any attention to it I am sure.

I think my foot is well enough to try the stairs now.  After 3 days in my bedroom I am getting a bit stir crazy. 8-P

What's your garden producing?

Sluggy


6 comments:

  1. it's a battle between me and the local chipmunks to see who can get my grape tomatoes first around our house!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum . . Black Krims-my absolute favorite. I am buying some organic produce off of a friend who works as a nurse in my MD's office tomorrow morning, she's putting together a bundle for me, will include tomatoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least the basil needs the tops pinched out so it won't bolt. It all looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you posted the squash casserole before? I am envious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a good tip especially to those fresh to the blogosphere.

    Simple but very accurate info… Appreciate your sharing this one.
    A must read post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those black krim (kim) tomatoes so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.