Friday, August 7, 2009

What to Buy this Week at Rite-Aid 8/9-8/15


This coming week(Aug. 9-15)is going to be a pretty barren week at Rite-Aid for getting things for FREE or making $$ on the deals.
There is only ONE Staight Up FREEBIE that week. But there are some ways to get things for really really cheap.

Here's a Scenario I have planned that is a teeny tiny Moneymaker for me after tax.

1 Scotch Tape Pop-Up Dispenser on sale for $2.49
3 Aero Orthotics Inserts on sale for $5.00 ea.=$15
3 Dawn Dishwashing Soap on sale for .99¢ ea.=$2.97
5 Snapple bottles on sale for .99¢ ea.=$4.95
SUBTOTAL $25.42+tax.

Using these coupons....
1 $5 off $25 purchase Rite-Aid=$5
3 $2/1 Aero Orthotics=$6(These were peelies from 2 months ago)
3 .20¢/1 Dawn from last sunday's P&G insert=$.60**If you get the P&G Right At Home home mailer, there are .50¢ Qs in those
5 .55¢/1 Snapple=$2.75 (These were hangtags from bottles I picked up awhile ago)
COUPON TOTAL=$14.35

$25.42-$14.35=$11.07+taxOOP

Submit for SINGLE CHECK REBATES....# Aero Orthotics($10) & Scotch Tape Pop-Up Dispenser($2.49)=$12.49

$11.07-$12.49=$1.42 MoneyMaker!
Well that depends on your state tax rate. Here in PA, the tax will eat up $1.23 on that Overage, so I get a .19¢ MoneyMaker.LOL
Not such a great moneymaker for me, but hey!....I got all that stuff for FREE at least, right? ;-)

If you have the Scotch Tape Q, your OOP will be lower. Unfortunately, I don't have that Q....

My scenario is strictly a YMMV as the Qs you have may be different. The Aeros are a $1MM in their own right if you have those $2 Peelies. I found some at KMart, so take a ride to visit Mr. BlueLight this weekend before you go to Rite-Aid if you need those Peelies.
There are quite a few items that are part of the .99¢ sale this coming week at Rite-Aid. Check if you can find some Qs in your stash for some of the things that are .99¢ and be sure to print out a $5/$25 Rite-Aid Q before you go.

If you can't find enough Qs to do a $25 order that's ok. You can still do the Scotch Tape as it's at the least a Total FREEBIE after SCRebate(and tax...blasted tax!lol). And if you have the P&G home Mailer Qs for $.50/1 Dawn, be sure and grab some .49¢ Dawn early in the week before it's all grabbed up.

I think I've blabbed about Rite-Aid enough over the last two days, huh?lol

Sluggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.