Monday, August 24, 2009

The Week's Grocery Shopping Totals 8/16 to 8/22

I shopped at Price Chopper, Acme & Weis last week for my regular grocery shopping.

The Price Chopper total was $7.83.
The Acme total was $41.81.
The Weis total was $14.74.
The Farm Market total was $5.20.
Grand Total of $69.58.
After the Kraft/Acme Rebate($40) the Total Out of Pocket drops to $29.58.

Spending for the week's meals was $15.36.
Plus the Key Lime Pie I splurged on for $6.19.
The rest of the spending was for stockpile purchases.
And I received a $2.50 OYNO Cat from Weis for $ off a future purchase.

DrugStore(WAGS, Rite-Aid,CVS)as well as the KMART Double Coupons spending is not included in this Weekly wrap up.
This is just straight-up Grocery Store purchases for the week.

The Drugstore and KMart Totals to follow....as soon as I can unpack and find my receipts. What can I say, it was bedlam last week!lolol

Sluggy

4 comments:

  1. You are amazing! And i wish that I could save 82% like you did in July.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments all!
    You can save big on groceries SonyaAnn....there must be a way you can too. Does anyone near you offer couponing classes? Is there someone you know locally who could be your couponing buddy and you could help each other find and plan out the deals?

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.