* Well it's almost Christmas time so I opened my sealed pot 2 weeks ago.......well it's not sealed just rolled up, so I just took it out of the basket and counted it.........
And then lugged it up to the bank and turned it into this........
The rolled loose change tally for 2015--$116.50.
That will go toward paying for Christmas.
* In other Christmas hacks........
I used credit card reward points to get some gift cards for gift giving this year.
Cost to me? Zero.
Christmas stocking stuffers this year are mostly items gotten from Rite-Aid which were paid for with Plenti points/sales/coupons.
Cost Out of Pocket? Zero.
Bought $100 in gift cards at Weis this week and earned a $10 off Your Next Shopping Order Catalina. That will go toward buying a hunk of beef for Christmas Dinner.
* Speaking of Christmas I am not feeling the Season yet. For one thing the weather here has been VERY unseasonable. It was 60+F here today!!
My car registered 63F when I got home and the bank sign down the road read 66F when I drove by it....geez!
Not that I'm complaining really but I'm use to frigid cold and snow by now having lived up North since 1984.
* Don't forget to enter my Giveaway before it ends on Wednesday December 16th.
I really thought I'd have more entries at this point in the process. It's either due to folks just being too busy to be reading blogs due to the Holidays and all the extra work/effort that entails AND/OR the sort of readers I have aren't into "stuff", are more on the frugal end of the spectrum and would rather have useful stuff like toiletries and HBA items.....and chocolate of course. ;-)
What do you think??
* I've been changing up the BlogRoll too if y'all haven't noticed. Adding a few folks and I'll be removing some who no longer post or I don't feel are relevant to me anymore. If you have any suggestions for new blogs(or old blogs that I don't know about)feel free to suggest them to be added to the list.
* In other blog business--I noticed that I keep bouncing between having 285 followers and 286 followers for the past month or so. There is someone who keeps un-following and then re-following I think. Can they not make up their mind? lolz Not that I care but it is odd.....or maybe I am just odd for noticing? ;-)
* 2015 is quickly coming to an end and 2016 is just around the corner. Did this year just fly by or is it just my perception?!?
I need to sit down sometime this week and start thinking about Goals for 2016. Other than keeping up with the exercise I started in 2015 I don't have anything else for that list. We never did the big home repair/maintenance planned for 2015 so I guess that moves to next year as the money to pay for it is sitting in our account. I plan to take some time to reflect and re-evaluate some of my aims in life after the Holidays. Boy, does that sound lofty and pretentious or what? lolz
Ok I am off now to gather some more goodies to send off to charity. I am trying to get 3 more donations made before 2015 ends and most of that will happen this week...I hope. 8-)
What are you up to lately?