Friday, December 4, 2015

December 2015 Net Worth Snapshot

December 1 Net Worth Snapshot


We are $10,117.81 up from last month's net worth(only liquid cash/investments, as I don't count housing or car values).  Over $4K of that if due to savings put away in December from our household accounts.  The other half of the uptick is from our retirement/investment accounts.

We are also $125,000  up from one year ago, the December 1st of 2014 net worth.

Once Hubs retires I will miss these little monthly look backs, when we move from acquisition mode with money to spend-down mode. ;-)


Sluggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Though I moderate it's partly to keep spam out but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.