Tuesday, December 22, 2015

And Just to Add to the Holiday Joys....




I bought something on eBay.
I don't expect it to arrive before Christmas since I bought it on Sunday and it's shipping from St. Paul.
But........
I go onto My eBay today and it says the item was shipped and it was delivered on Monday!?!
WTF??
The tracking number the nimrod supplied to eBay for it says it was shipped to Minneapolis.
I don't live in Minneapolis(far from there!)and have no earthly reason to ship anything to Minneapolis when I live in Pennsylvania.
WTF?!?!?

So I have written to the seller asking "WTF?!" basically.
Either they put the wrong tracking number in or I am dealing with a flake.
Sigh.

I hope this doesn't turn into a big ball of crap and I have to worry about getting my money back.

Trying not to panic.....yet! lolz

Sluggy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.