Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Where'd Sluggy go? Too Much Life/No Time to Blog

I realize I have been MIA online lately. Sorry if I haven't been around much to entertain ya'll but "Life Happened" this week.

At least I've been MIA for mostly good reasons.

Monday I threw a lunch party for #1 son's graduation with all the relatives that could make it to PA.....that would be all of hubby's siblings & the nephew. Entertaining and cooking up a storm, a quick change of clothes afterwards & then it was off to the Arena for "the walking".
The ceremony was short and sweet surprisingly.

And the rain held off afterwards to take a few pictures outside.


And hubby happened to time driving by the big electronic sign at the Arena on the way home, at just the right moment for me to snap this photo.
Afterwards was some cake back at the house for all, and the opening of some envelopes of cards with cash for the graduate.

Then he was off to the Senior Class Party at the High School. They have a "Lock-In". It's a chaperoned all-night party for the seniors....our school districts answer to keeping the kids off the roads and off the alcohol & drugs for the night. #1 son dragged his carcass home at 6am amid a raging thuderstorm/lightning storm. He pronounced the party amazing and proceeded to fall into his bed for the next 6 hours.

So excuse me if Meal Planning Monday didn't happen here. Between Monday's festivities and having a relative staying with us for the whole week and school letting out today for the other kids, plus daughter got some of her braces off today which meant TWO trips to the Orthodontist today, I've been "winging it" in every way!lol

I've also got RRs expiring today!, IP & ManU Qs expiring today & I need to hit the local grocery store specials tonight as they also expire today.

And to top that all off.....DOUBLE COUPONS again at K-MART!

What's a Coupon Goddess to do??lol

I had wanted to take a donation up to the Food Bank and the free Medical Clinic this week, but that won't be happening because there just isn't enough time in my week.

And for those of you who enjoy my "humourous" life, there is yet another "drama" in the works as I type. All I can say now is, "WHY ME!?!?"

More on that later as the story develops....

So what is everyone else up to this week?

Sluggy


4 comments:

  1. Cleaning out my DD's room. She decided it was time to "De-High School" it, since she is in her senior year of college! Taking stuff to Goodwill. Traveling to my sister's house to help her with the festivities for my niece's HS graduation. Cleaning out files and paperwork.
    Not doing anything fun! That's what has been going on in Casa Lisa Pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy busy busy!!! Congrats to the grad! Hope you got to use your RRs and coupons. Can't wait to hear the further drama :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a beautiful family and congrats to #1.
    I understand how you could be feel over loaded. It's hard to blog and keep up with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations to handsome son#1
    You should be very proud
    Thanks 4 sharing your special moment.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.