Saturday, June 27, 2009

CVS Shopping June 21-27 Week Soy Joy & Always

Daughter & I made various stops at assorted CVS stores this week. I think we hit 8 stores in our travels during the week so we didn't wipe out any one store of Infinity pads. We did take the last 2 boxes at one store tho.... 2 stores were already wiped out of them before we got there.
We have TONS of CVS stores around here....I never realized until this week just how many!lol
For brevity's sake, here are the totals only. We had a card each so it's all combined for both cards.
I had 20 BOGO Qs for all the Soy Joy Bars, so 10 of them were free and didn't use any ECBs.
Also had $4/1 Infinity Qs and $1/1 ThermaCare Qs for the Heat Pads that gave ECBs. Everything else purchased beyond these things was filler so we could use ECBs instead of cash.

40 Soy Joy Bars
4 Therma Care Wrap
9 Always Infinity Boxes
**Not Pictured**
1 T-Shirt on clearance $1.49
1 Arizona Iced Tea $.99
1 Stride Gum 3 pack on sale $2.00
1 Cayenne Pepper clearance $.99


Total Spent OOP...$3.46
Total Coupons Used...$60.00
Value of Items bought...$169.63(reg. prices)
Savings of......98%
ECBS Used...$36.40
ECBs Received...$49.96

So I was able to roll most of the ECBs I had and I don't have to worry about darkening the door of a CVS until July 18th or so.lol

Sluggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.