Monday, June 1, 2009

Time has run Out but that's OK-Marcal Coupon Final Tally

Well, the expiration date of May 31st has come and gone on the Marcal Small Steps Coupons I had.

Here is what is left from my stacks of Qs....



Those are 29 $1/1 off assorted multipacks or napkin packs coupons. Since $1 off wasn't very near to being FREE for any of these items, I don't feel too badly about not redeeming them in time.

Even if I hadn't hurt my foot, I really don't think I would have made an effort to use most of them anyway.


I started out with about 170(+/-) Free Item & $1/1 Coupons so I didn't do too shabby a job here.


Maybe I should post pics of all those paper products after I threw them into my storage unit and have people guess how many individual items are there. Then I can count it all when I go back to organize it in a couple of weeks when the relatives all leave and give a prize for however guesses the closest.

Anybody want to play?lolol


Sluggy-who doesn't need to buy paper products for a very long time

4 comments:

  1. Hey, paper doesn't spoil - stockpiling is a great way to save!

    My friend who has amassed an incredible stockpile of paper towels assures her husband that come the apocalypse, she'll be able to trade her paper towels for meat :) I think if that's her ultimate goal, she's better off stockpiling toilet paper and chocolate. But that's just me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Sluggy. I am waiting on an opportunity to stock up on paper products, dish detergent and trash bags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty-My choices in an apocalypse would be tp, chocolate and booze.lol But her paper towels will do in a pinch.

    Proverbs Wife-I figure it I have the space, might as well stockpile the paper, right? It won't go bad and if the freezer breaks I don't have to worry about paper spoiling.lol I could use a good stockpiling opportunity for dish detergent and trash bags too. I wonder if all this shampoo I have would work in place of dish soap?

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.