Thursday, June 18, 2009

June 11th Trouble & June 12th....K-Mart Double Coupons Again

I forgot to mention that the last trip to K-Mart, on June 11th, the $14 Cat for the $50 or more Unilever products purchase didn't print at the register. I tried to explain to the cashier what I was suppose to get from the CAT machine but she was, shall we say, "a tad slow" and just not comprehending. So I hopped over to the CS counter to see what was up with the CATs.
The CS person wandered over to the registers and conferred with someone and came back and called someone else.....without saying a word to me about WHAT was going on. So I opened my BIG MOUTH and started asking questions.....lol
Turns out the CAT machine had NO PAPER in it. Well, duh, maybe that's why it didn't print??lol
Come to find out, NONE OF THE CAT MACHINES IN THE WHOLE STORE HAD ANY PAPER IN THEM & HADN'T HAD PAPER IN THEM ALL DAY!
The management knew this and didn't post signs or tell anyone either! Imagine all those Catalina Coupons that were suppose to print that didn't.....all those people getting CHEATED OUT OF THEIR COUPONS if they didn't know any better, all day long!!
Man!.....this K-Mart store sure failed in the putting the customer first dept. in MY EYES!
Maybe that's why they have had to file for reorganizational Chapter "Whatever Number it is" Bankruptcy and let SEARS by them out in the last few years.
This store will be avoided if at all possible in the future and the one closest to Teeny Tiny Town will be frequented instead.
After the Manager finally called the CS gal on the phone there was much discussion about how to handle the $14 in store money I was owed. About 20 seconds into her phont conversation I offered that they should just give it to me on a Store Gift Card. She gabbed with the Manager for another 2 minutes(or more)and then I guess what I had said finally registered with her and she asked her Manager if they could put the $14 on a Store GC.
Wow! What a great idea.....why didn't I think of that!!LOLOL
So I ended up with a $14 KMart GC.


So SIL & I headed back down the mountain on Friday for a quick stop into K-Mart again.
Here's what I got....


More Slim-Fast stuff....
4x Slim Fast Drinks @ $5.99=$23.96 **Not Pictured**
4x Slim Fast Bars @ $3.59=$14.36 **Not Pictured**
12x Knorr's Noodle Sides @ $1.00=$12.00
1x Bic Razors @ $5.29=$5.29
SUBTOTAL....$55.61
TAX....$.17

Coupons Used....
4x Slim Fast Drinks @ $1.40 doubled=$11.20
4x Slim Fast Bars @ $1.00 doubled=$8.00
4x Knorr's Noodle Sides @ $1.00/3 doubled=$8.00
1x Bic Razors @ $2.00 doubled=$4.00
$5/$50 KMart Q
$14 CAT
**Usually you can't use one of the KMart $x/$xx Qs AND a CAT good OYNO Qs on the same order BUT the $14 CAT was on a 'Gift Card' instead, so I got to use both....woot!
SUBTOTAL.....$50.20

$55.78-$50.20=$5.58OOP
AND I got another $14 CAT to spend on the next order.

Yay me! ;-))

The Last Day of KMart adventures to follow.....

Sluggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.