Tuesday, December 15, 2015

My Only Trip to RIte-Aid This Week

No mid-week Sale ad at Rite-Aid this week so I went in already and got the freebies for the week after points...........


Buy 2 Lysol products for $5 and get $5 back in Plenti Points.  It becomes a moneymaker once you add a coupon to the deal(if you don't have to pay too much in sales tax where you live).

2 x Lysol items=$5.00
1 x .50¢/2 Lysol items IPQ(Lysol website) used.
$5.00-.50¢=$4.50 + .27¢ tax=$4.77 using Plenti points to pay.
I earned back $5 in new Plenti points so even with my state's tax this was a .23¢ moneymaker in points.

There is a limit of 1 of this deal per Wellness card.

So I did it again on my other card..........


2 x Lysol items=$5.00
The toilet bowl cleaner had a pamphlet around it's neck with 6 coupons on it so I used 2 of them on this order for a total of .75¢ off these 2 items.

There were large candy bar packs on sale BOGO and some had .50¢/1 Rite-Aid Qs attached to the packs,
So I bought 6 candy bars with Qs on them.
6 x BOGO candy bars($1.99 for 2)=$5.97

SubTotal......$10.97
Coupons Used.....$3.75
Makes this order $7.22 + .22¢ tax=$7.44
I used $7.44 in Plenti points and earned $5 in new points back, making all this cost me $2.44 in points.
$2.44 in points minus the .23¢ moneymaker in points means I spent down $2.21 in points between the two transactions.

$33.10 worth of goodies for Zero money OOP.

And unless something else pops up this week I am done "Rite-Aiding" for the week.

Sluggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.