Friday, October 16, 2009

Rite-Aid-The Week of FREE AFTER REBATES....Shopping Trip #2

Here is what I picked up on Wednesday at Rite-Aid.  My local store got hit hard on Sunday and when I went in Sunday late afternoon I got what they had left.  Luckily it was enough to get me to $25 so I could use the $5 off $25 coupon.  I went back a couple of times as I was waiting until they restocked items so I could get enough to use another $5/$25 coupon.  On Wednesday they FINALLY had enough to buy....


Carmex Lip Gloss  $1.99
Chloraseptic Allergen Block  $9.99
Breathe Again  $7.99
Sucrets  $2.99
Bee MD Drops  $2.49
SubTotal  $25.45

Coupons Used
ONLY the $5 off $25 Rite-Aid purchase

Total Out of Pocket  $20.45
Will get back $25.45 for the SCRs.
And can submit for a $1 rebate for the Bee MD Drops.

Merchandise Total of $37.95
OOP $20.45
Refunds $26.45
Makes this trip an Overage of $6.00!

Monthly Total so far....
Merchandise valued at $288.03
Out of Pocket of $62.47

SCR earned $91.29 cash

(1/3 to $10 P&G GC)
OVERAGE of $27.82!

Sluggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.