Friday, October 2, 2009

Glade FREE Music Downloads When You Buy Holiday Products




Remember that new Glade $5 Rebate Offer wyb 3 products I mentioned yesterday in a post?  After you send away for that, be sure to take advantage of the Glade FREE HOLIDAY MUSIC DOWNLOAD Offer Here.

Just enter the 12 digit number code from your item's UPC on the packaging for each music download you wish to have. Different scents have different songs to select from and you can only download 1 song PER FRAGRANCE per day. There are Four scents so if you have a UPC from each one, you can download 4 songs per day.
The qualifying scents are the new ones in the Limited Edition Holiday Collection: Homemade Gingerbread, Peppermint Crush, Bayberry Spice & Hollyberry Wreath.
This offer ends 1/10/10.

I've put in 2 UPCs so far and the artists you can choose from for both of these are Diana Krall, George Strait, Julianne Hough & Mannheim Steamroller.
Since it's ONLY Oct. 2nd I'll wait until after Thanksgiving to start listening to the downloads though. 

Sluggy

4 comments:

  1. Amazing! Your shopping techniques and eye for savings is inspiring! I've got to read more!

    P.S. I found my way to you via Ms. Sonya Ann at A Mom, Money, & More : ). Congrats on being a Booger, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not know this! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It appears you have the Hollyberry scent. Many people are looking for this one. If you are willing to share the UPC I can tell you how to download all of the songs in one day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anon....sorry I do NOT have the Hollyberry scent.
    It's only available at Walmart and seems they have not put it out yet.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.