Thursday, October 29, 2009

Rebate Information Page is now UP!....Check it out!

Per popular request, I have started a REBATE PAGE.
To get to it, look on the right hand side of the blog.  Right under my amazing Followers is a clickable Link titled, "REBATE CENTRAL".  Just click on that and it will take you to the List of Currently Available Rebates out in Rebateland.  There isn't alot there now as it's new, but I'll be adding to it as time goes on.  You may want to bookmark that page for easy access in the future.

This REBATE PAGE will list current rebates. If there is a downloadable form or a website for the offer, I'll make the Link clickable.  I'll also list the major points, like what you need to buy, what you get & any deadline or expiration dates.   I'll be concentrating on food and toiletry rebates but may throw in other good offers as I find them.  I am only one woman though, so if you find a current rebate that I haven't posted, I'd appreciate an email(slugmamaATyahooDOTCOM)with the information so I can add it to the Rebate List.  If you also see anything that needs correction on the list, please let me know that too.
I will clean the list up each month and remove any rebate offers that have expired.

In addition, if anyone does send for any rebate on the list and experiences a problem or has a tip on how to make  the submission process go smoother, let me know and I can post a "hint" with the rebate.

Please feel free to spread the word about the Rebate Central Page.  The more Couponers and Hounders we can help, the better! ;-)

Sluggy

3 comments:

  1. You rock!!!! Thanks for doing this!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a question for you - on the Kelloggs $10 cereal rebate (the one for buying the specially marked boxes), have you found any of these yet near you? I'm always checking the cereal section in Target, Weis, Wal Mart, and GiantPA, and have yet to see any of these $10 Kelloggs boxes - all the ones I see are still offering Marley & Me DVDs and some free alarm clock thing. Just wondered if we're even going to see these boxes in smallville, Central PA :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty-I saw a display of the $10 Bonus Bucks or whatever they call it 2 weeks ago at my local Weis. Haven't seen anymore since...I guess they were so popular someone bought them all.lol
    I'll lyk if I find anymore at your chain stores.
    I'm thinking you'll see them once all the old stock of boxes are gone. Don't panic tho...this promo runs til next Sept. so still plenty of time to do it.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.