Saturday, October 17, 2009

And the Winner Is.....


Without further ado, here are the Stats on my Marcal Small Steps Stash.....
Toilet Paper Rolls    474
Paper Towel Rolls     51
Facial Tissue Boxes   48
Napkin Packages          6

Grand Total.....579 Items

And the Winner with a guess of 623 is Nicole!(nicoledalakas(at)yahoo(dot)com)
Congratulations Nicole!
Please email me your mailing address within the next 48 hours at slugmama@yahoo.com.
If Nicole doesn't get back to me in time, I'll go to the runner-up guess.

I'd like to thank all my loyal readers who played and all the new readers who found me through this little contest.
Perhaps we can do this again real soon.

Sluggy

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner!!! Hey, Sluggy, did you see the Marcal free coupons are coming out again in tomorrow's inserts? How much more can your storage area hold? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. New free Marcal Q huh?....uh oh....lolol
    I need to get some of that tp stash from the storage unit before the snow takes up permanent residence here for the winter. The door to the storage unit freezes shut for about 4 months so I need to lay in at least 4 mos. worth into the garage tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.