Monday, October 26, 2009

Almost Noon on a Monday....

Hubby is FINALLY back to work after taking last week off.....yay!lol
 Love having him around but geez, it sure puts a crimp into my schedule and throws me off of my routine.


(Not our band.)

I spent 8+ hours yesterday working a Band Tournament.  Our school hosted the event so as a Band Parent....ehem....I got to work the gig.  I was the assistant Gate Keeper for the field.  I got to wield the Power on whom could come on the field to prep and who had to wait.  I was more like a traffic cop at times, as the exit path for the bands intersected with the entrance and we had spectators walking through too to get to their seats.
Then you had the band directors who didn't listen to you and were trying to leave the field in the wrong directions and the one prop guy who drove the ATV onto the FIELD EEK!!! and didn't stay on the track. 
All the teams did well and they all seemed to enjoy themselves.  I got to see my son's band perform(although from a weird angle lol)for the first time with all the costumes and props.  Their program this year is the "Gotham Chronicles", an original arrangement using various BATMAN movies & tv series music.




I got up bright and early today(SO UNLIKE ME!lol)and have been super productive(also So UNLIKE ME!hehehe).

Here's what I've done this morning already....
*Fixed son's alarm clock
*Put towels away
*Folded 2 loads of laundry
*Put another load into the washer
*Finished loading the dishwasher and have run it
*Made tea
*Prepped apples
*Filled crockpot w/apples & started the applesauce
*Mixed & baked 4 loaves of Zuke Bread
*Took compost out to pile
*Cleaned Kitchen
*Took pics of shopping from Sat.
*Played Mafia Wars on Facebook lol
*Cleaned out part of the fridge
*Moved frozen food around
*Got mail/opened mail
*Dealt with the doggies(as always)

Time to get the Bread out of the oven and make some lunch now, then get a package out to the PO.

The one thing I haven't done is deal with my Meal Plan....after all, it is Meal Plan Monday. ;-)

So, what have you done today? ;-)

I'll have another GIVEAWAY posted TOMORROW! 
Here's a hint, it's something blue and something good for you and yummy in the Fall when the weather gets chilly.

Stayed tune until then.....same Bat Time, same Bat Channel.


Sluggy

1 comment:

  1. wow! all I did was come to work and whine about stuff - LOL! Good for you being so productive, especially on a Monday!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.