Friday, October 2, 2009

Freaky Fun Friday

I hope I don't drive away any readers today.

I am all about couponing, frugality, homemaking, cooking & my family.  And that's what I blather on about most days here on the blog.
But there are more sides to me than that.

I've also got a kooky, unconventional side and a touch of a wicked sense of humour & I am not easily offended by anything.
Having said that, I'd like to share a comic artist with you all that I found a few years ago.  He's Australian, now living in England and he's quite the celebrity overseas.  He's appeared in the US but so far has not broken out as a big star.  I think his...let's call it "indelicateness"....has hindered his ability to break into the national media outlets here, thus his popularity is limited in the US.
He is irreverant and a bit twisted.
And I LOVE his art!
But then again, having grown up Catholic, gone to a all girl's college & having worked in professional theatre where I "saw it all, honey", I am a bit irreverant and twisted....
The Artist's name is Tim Minchin.

Please don't click on the video if you are easily offended by language and scandalously humorous, irreverent views on religion & politics.

If you are open minded....Enjoy!






Sluggy


1 comment:

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.