Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Target Today, Hunting for Holiday Glade Deal

Quick run to Target today while I was out with hubby.

What I went there specifically for, was the Glade "Buy 5 holiday scented products, Get a $5 Gift Card" Deal that has reportedly started this week at Target.  It runs until the end of the year.
Well, the only store here has NOT put out the display or even any of the holiday scented products on the regular shelves.  Bleh.
So it's a good thing I brought along some other coupons to use.....

2 x Kashi Go Lean Crunch! Cereal temp. markdown @$2.75=$5.50
3 x Purell Hand Sanitizer @$1.37=$4.11
4 x Campbell's Tomato Soup on sale @.60ea.=$2.40
2 x Rimmel Mascara on sale $2.24=$4.48  FINALLY had some!lol
2 x Chef Michael Dog Food temp. markdown@ $.84=$1.68
1 x Degree Deo $3.29
1 x Degree Body Mist  $3.29
2 x Mr. Clean Eraser @$2.24=$4.48
1 x Mr. Clean Cleaner  $2.99
1 x Mr. Clean Cleaner  $2.59
SubTotal   $33.81

Coupons Used

2 x $3/1 VocalPoint Q Kashi Go Lean Crunch! Cereal adjusted down to $2.75=$5.50
3 x $1/1 Manu. Q Purell Hand Sanitizer=$3.00
2 x $1/2 IP Q Campbell's Soup=$2.00
2 x $2/1 Manu. Q Rimmel Mascara=$4.00
1 x BOGO TARGET Q Chef Michael Dog Food=$.84
1 x $1.50/1 IP Q Degree Deo=$1.50
1 x $1.50/1 IP Q Degree Body Mist=$1.50
1 x $3/2 TARGET Degree Deo & Mist=$3.00
1 x BOGO Manu. Q Mr. Clean Eraser=$2.24
1 x $.75/1 Homemailer Q Mr. Clean Eraser=$.75
1 x $.75/1 TARGET Q Mr. Clean Eraser=$.75
1 x BOGO Manu Q Mr. Clean Cleaner=$2.59
1 x $.75/1 Home Mailer Q Mr. Clean Cleaner=$.75
1 x $.75/1 TARGET Q Mr. Clean Cleaner=$.75
 Coupon Total   $29.17

$33.81-$29.17=$4.64 OOP

I had another BOGO Chef Michael Q from a package insert to pair with the Target Chef Michael Q but the cashier won't take it....yes, using 2 BOGO Qs can be a YMMV situation.  Though I could have argued about that, I didn't.  My total should have been $3.80 if I had been able to use both Qs.

I was able to use 6 coupons on the 4 Mr. Clean products.  This was my favorite play today!

2 x Mr. Clean Eraser @$2.24=$4.48
1 x Mr. Clean Cleaner=$2.99
1 x Mr. Clean Cleaner=$2.59
Subtotal of $10.06

Use the BOGO Q(sunday inserts)for the Erasers, takes off  $2.24.
Use the BOGO Q(sunday inserts)Buy Big bottle for $2.99, get Sprayer bottle free, takes off $2.59.
Use the .75/1 Q(from Right@Home mailer)on the Eraser that wasn't free and stack the Target .75/1 Q found around the neck of the Big Bottle , takes off $1.50.
Use the .75/1 Q(from Right@Home mailer)on the Cleaner bottle that wasn't free and stack the Target .75/1 Q found around the neck of the Big Bottle, takes off $1.50.
Coupon Total of $7.83.

$10.06-$7.83=$2.23 for all 4 Mr. Clean Products.

I've got another coupon hangtag with the 2 Target Qs so I'll go back later in the week to check if the Holiday Glade stuff is out yet and I can do the Mr. Clean Products Deal again.

Have any of you dear readers found the Holiday Glade products at your local Target yet?

Sluggy

3 comments:

  1. Awesome deals. Just curious though, is the Rimmel Q still available? Im thinkin christmas presents if they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica,
    The Rimmel Q was specifically for Mascara, from the 8/23 Red Plum sunday insert, so it's an oldie that expires the end of Oct. I've just had them hanging out since Aug. trying to hit Target with them when they had any product in stock or at KMart during the double coupon weeks. This was my 1st change to use some!
    I guess everyone else around here used their Qs now so it's my turn.lol If you have any, be sure to use them by Oct. 31!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.