Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My KMart TOTALS for Double Coupons Week 9/27-10/3/09


Well.....last week was a fog for me.
A fog of KMarts.
Mr. Bluelight is my dealer and KMart is my own personal crack.
I can't say no to a KMart Double Coupons Event it seems....no matter how I try!
*sigh*
I blogged about my first 2 back-to-back trips last Sunday HERE.

I ended up doing NINE MORE TRANSACTIONS(some were multiple transactions in 1 trip mind you).  I was doing pretty well during the week....a trip here, a trip there.
It wasn't too bad until Saturday.
I took a Mental Health Day on Saturday.  A Mental Health Day for me involves leaving the house by myself....getting away from the dogs, the kids and the hubby.

So where did I go for my MHD this time?
Some times I go to the movies, some times I go to a Chinese Auction(a local form of raffle/auction/fundraising activity).
I went grocery shopping and KMart shopping this time!
Not only did I have KMarts to hit but I had expired & expiring ECBs to use and OYNO Cats for a local grocery store to use as they expired Sat. night.  So between the KMarts I squeezed in a trip to CVS, a trip to the local independent grocery store & a trip to scout out a Grocery Outlet I've seen but have never been in.

Like a junkie on Smack I woke up Sunday morning and couldn't remember what all I had bought at KMart last week beyond the 1st day of the double coupons last Sunday.
It was all a blur.
Seriously people.
It was that bad.

It took me all day Sunday to recover physically from all the walking with my poor arthritic knee on Saturday.
I spent Monday digging receipts, OYNO catalinas and bags of stuff out of the car.
I spent Tuesday schlepping everything into the house to photograph and then out to the stockpile or whereever it needed to go.
I spent Wednesday morning writing this and uploading pics.

Here are the photos of the 9 Transactions worth of stuff I got last week, beyond last Sundays 2 transactions.

The Pet Food....


The Snack Food & Candy....



The Ziploc Bag Collection....



The Cleaning Products....


More Food & Drink....


Toiletries & Medicine type stuff....



The Glade Collection....



More Pet Food....


More Food, Snacks & Halloween Candy....



More Toiletries, Cleaners & Glade candles....



Total for these trips....
Value  $717.58
OOP  $100.20-2 x $25 Pharmacy Gift Cards=$50.20

Grand Total for ALL KMart Trips....
Value $812.70
OOP $52.12
Savings of 93.59%


I also earned $55 in OYNO Catalina Coupons for KMart.  I spent $15 of those in the course of the week on this loot so I have $40 left in OYNO Cats to spend.
In addition, I have 2 $5 Coupons for Holiday Candy, so after Halloween I can get $10 worth of clearanced Halloween Candy or Christmas Candy.
Hellooooo.....can you say FREE CHOCOLATE?!lol

I also have 6 separate receipts to send in for the SC Johnson Rebate/Buy 3 Get $5 back.  The Rebate is a limit of 3 per household, so I can send 3 of them in for BIL.  That will give me $30 in rebates bringing my OOP down to $22.12.


Here's a list of what things actually cost after doubled coupons(before additional $5 off $50 purchase coupons were figured in)...

FREE
Cat Wet Food
Cat Treats
Dog Wet Food
Dog Biscuits
Protein Bars
Individual Candy Bars
Bags of Lifesavers
Most of the Ziploc Bags
Chili
Wheat Thins
Venom Drinks
Coffee Mate
Dove Deodorant
Speed Stick Deo
Tag Deodorant
Skintimate Shave Gel
Visine
Dental Floss
Vaseline
some of the Glade Refills
Glade Soy Candles 2 oz.
Halls Drops
Worcestershire Sauce
Kashi Bars

.49¢ or .50¢
Glade 3 wick Candles
Glade Reed Diffusers
some of the Glade Refills
Glade Candle Tins
the 'eVolve' Ziploc Bags
Bags of Hershey Kisses
Bags of Hershey Miniature Bars
Pringles
Bags of Buttefingers
Suave Shampoo
Vaseline(.19¢)
Emergen-C Packets(.14¢)
Dawn Dish Soap
Chow Mein Noodle Bowls
Salad Dressing(.69¢)

$1.00
Nail Polish
Pert Shampoo

$1.49 
Cakesters
Cascade ($1.29)
Clairol Hair Coloring($1.38)
Bags of Reese's, KitKats, Heath Bars($1.83)
Tide Stain Booser

$2.00
Bags of Bliss Candy
Batteries (8 packs)

$7.00
All Detergent (96 load size)



Please don't let there be Double Coupons at KMart for the rest of this year!
I don't think I could stand anymore!!lol

Sluggy

3 comments:

  1. I bow down to you oh Kmart queen! Oh how I thought I was addicted to the big K! I was a fraid to even whisper Kmart in my house too much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sluggie you are my HERO!!!
    WTG

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Marilyn. After the last few months, KMart is that word that is unspoken in my house too!lol

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.