Saturday, June 13, 2009

FREE Men's Shampoo & Body Wash at Weis

ALMOST FREEBIE ALERT!

If you live in the WEIS MARKETS/Mr.Z's Grocery Market Area, you need to read this post.
There is a potential freebie available to you until this Sales Ad Week ends on Wednesday night, June 17th.

Weis is running a special on these two products-GILLETTE Shampoo & GILLETTE Body Wash. Here's what they look like.
The sale price this week is $3.50 each. When you buy 1 of each & use your Weis Club Card, you will get an instant $5 OFF your bill, making them $1.00 each.
Good deal, no?

Well if you got last Sunday's newspaper insert coupons with the $1/1 Gillette Body Wash and the $1/1 Gillette Shampoo Coupons, you can use those coupons as well, and get the 'Poo and B-Wash for F-R-E-E!!
Ok, this is PA, so you will have to pay tax of .10¢ on each pair you buy.

Not quite free, but for .05¢ each, it's worth hauling your keester up to a Weis Market to get them.
Might I add that these free toiletries would make a fine centerpiece for a Father's Day Gift Basket present for the Dear Ol' Dad in your life. I'll be getting some for my Hubby Hunny and also some to send to #1 son in the fall at college.

Forgive my brief online appearance today.
The computing machine started giving me problems(see virus)yesterday so I haven't even been online between that, more relative hauling around and feeding, and getting 2 of the 3 kids ready to leave for camp on Monday. Add in a sick dog and some other drama, that I'll chat about later when things calm down here, and it's been mayhem without the merriment.

But I just had to jump on after reinstalling the OS, etc. to clue the local area readers in on this Almost FREEBIE Deal at Weis Markets.

Off to see if I can print up a KMart $5/$50 Q and hit 'the Mart' once before the day is out.

Sluggy

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I'll have to check this out - thanks for the heads up!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.