Thursday, October 15, 2009

OMG! It's ONLY October 15th....

And look what I woke up to this morning on the last of my Swiss Chard.....



And by noon, this is what my back deck looked like....




We've still got the screen in the front storm door and the patio furniture sitting on the deck.
EGADS!

**UPDATE**
Here's a photo of the back deck again, right at dusk....




It's suppose to keep going until tomorrow.
Even though I live on a mountain for gosh sakes, I am NOT ready for this.....

sluggy

1 comment:

  1. I felt the same thing when I woke up Monday morning and saw snow on my deck.

    Logan on the other hand, was beyond excited and proceeded to make LOTS of snow angels :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.