Sunday, July 23, 2023

June To-Do List 2023.....Outcome

Here's how the June 2023 To-Do List came out...........

JUNE

*  Pay Bills  DONE  All paid on time or early

*  Go to 1 Dr. Appointment  DONE  Got a new PCP, YEAH!

*  Buy Car Port  DONE and paid for.



*  Clean & Organize Stuff in House  IN PROGRESS  This may be in progress until I die at this rate.

*  Buy Stuff for House  IN PROGRESS  Don't remember what we bought in June but it wasn't big ticket stuff...probably hardware for installing ceiling fans and such.

*  Price Generators  IN PROGRESS  Looking into which kind/size to get

*  Clean out Q Inserts and Envie  DONE

*  Edit more Photos  IN PROGRESS  I've got all the "old" photos edited now I need to edit everything from Dec 2022 until now but using new-to-me editing software so that's going to go slower than it should.

*  Post about Old Trips  FAIL  Just didn't feel like it and then typing got very hard.

*  Work on Genealogy  DONE

*  Hang Ceiling Fans  FAIL  We weren't home for much of the month so no, this item moves to July

*  Organize Clothes  DONE  Mostly Done.  I've still got to fold and put some pants on shelving in the closet but I'm calling this done.

*  Unpack from Trip  DONE  Washed and put all the clothes away.

*  Convert Foreign Currency  DONE  Hubs took what we didn't spend back to the bank.


Sluggy

3 comments:

  1. We got a general a couple of days ago and the company comes out and you let them know what you want to run. They are not cheap but it runs on natural gas and no worries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend ordered a generator from CA, it was cheap, guaranteed, and runs on two fuels. He is happy three or four years later.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.