Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Some People Make Me Shake My Head in Amazement!

I was going through old photos to edit some and saw this one.  Even here, at the Grand Canyon............



Zoom in and you'll see a used dental floss pick next to that rusty fence pole, there the asphalt meets the concrete.

Some people are just gross and just throw their garbage anywhere.  Even at one of the sites that's a Wonder of the World.  I bet there are these discarded pieces of filth on the plaza of The Louvre, on the beach at Porto in Portugal, on a crosswalk in London, etc.

I love all the talk about climate change and savings the Earth but people still discard their used dental floss picks in any inappropriate place?


Sluggy


5 comments:

  1. People who throw stuff down probably don't care about the earth and don't believe in climate change. We are appalled at trash thrown out car windows, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see those damn things in parking lots quite often. I will NEVER understand why garbage must be tossed rather than canned. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. We live in a tourist area near Lake Superior. Trees, wild animals, LOTS of waterfalls; just beautiful! Then, you walk a trail and come across a full, dirty discarded diaper. That’s not the half of it. People want to ‘get away’ but bring their disgusting habits with them.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Next time you come to visit I am going to leave a used dental pick under your pillow.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.