Welcome to Frugal Friday!
There are very few Frugal wins this past week and not everything here wouldl be considered frugal but here goes......
* Hubs did some minimal grocery shopping this week for himself as I am on a minimal food plan to move these unbudgeable pounds off. Usually a cruise sees me gain 10+ lbs. which I can take off within the first week back. This time I only gained 7-8 lb. and there were gone again in 2 days time. Now it's doubling down time and another 5 lbs. are in the rear view mirror in the last 3 days. We aren't stopping until enough is off so I can be approved for knee replacement surgery. Taking no prisoners time!
* After being forced to stay onboard due to an unexpected last minute tender I made the most of it and did lots of activities plus since it was the warmest day of the cruise I took a dip in the pool........
Hubs had just returned from the Wales shore excursion and snapped this photo. I looked at the drunk people next to the pool in the hot tub and called them a bunch of pussies for not even trying the pool. I think the whole trip me and one other gentleman even went into the pool the whole cruise.
* Having a wonderful Hubby who was able to climb to the top of Caernafon Castle and taking great photos for me, including this shot from the very top of one of the parapets.......
* I won a large branded tote bag and a t-shirt on the cruise(plus 3 sets of those little hotel toiletry bottles from 3 hotel stays.
* My happy place(one of many)in Cobh(cork)at the gift shop....
A few of these Guiness branded items *may* have made their way into my luggage home. ;-)
* I found money!
We only strolled through the casino one time and I fouund an abandoned machine with 6 cents of credit not cashed out so we cashed it out and took it to the casino desk and I "found" .06¢.
Total Found in last Week.... .06¢
Total Found this Year.......$2.10
That's all for this past week.