Sunday, June 25, 2023

A Feel Good Song for A Crappy Day

Feeling a bit low today with all the crap going on in the world, plus I fell trying to get up from the table as my cane was on the cable to the new(old)computer and the cane went sliding across the floor and I went BOOM! onto the floor.  Getting up isn't so easy when you have a bum knee but with some ingenuity we got me to my feet and no harm to my other knee. 8-)

I've been transferring files from my old(old)machine and found this song on there and so went looking on YouTube for it so I could post it here.

I have a big fan of Will.I.Am of The Black Eyed Peas fam since they came on the music scene.  This was written after Obama was elected but try to overlook the overtly political message and imagery(close your eyes if you don't want to see the political messaging).  I just think it's a wonderfully crafted song.



Sluggy

5 comments:

  1. Thank you, Sluggy! I can’t believe I had never heard or seen this song. It is wonderful. I’m not a musician so can’t speak to the craftsmanship, but it sure is heartwarming and inspirational. I’ll listen again when the news comes on, Thanks again. Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch to the fall! No more falls now; they've done studies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch on your fall. So glad you didn't seriously hurt yourself. I will listen to the song in a bit. I am sitting in on Rebecca's voice lesson and don't have my ear buds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jre I love this song! We have a boat parade on July 3 on our small lake in Mn. Boats all get decorated and line up at the public access and parade around the lake to waves, cheering and often music. I think this would be great and I just bought my son in law outdoor speakers for his birthday. Thanks If I could figure out how to add a video later I’ll try

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.