Friday, March 19, 2021

Frugal Friday......the March 19th Edition

Not a very long list this week of Frugal wins.  Life is like that, right?...sometimes you win a lot, sometimes you don't. 8-)

*  Last week I went to use my windshield wipers on my car and one of them broke(that makes twice within a year-the last time one flew off the car!lol).  Hubs took the car up to the auto parts store and had them replace both wipers.  Afterwards he noticed they only charged him for 1 wiper and discovered they were running a BOGO grand opening sale on wipers.  So he took his car up the next day to replace his wipers.  Half price wipers for the win!

*  Rite-Aid + Coupons + Ibotta + Bonus Cash + Shop Kick + Fetch=moneymakers this week at Rite-Aid.....


A $9.24 moneymaker.


A $195 moneymaker.

* I found money!

This dime was found at Rite-Aid in the middle of the floor at the entrance on Monday.


This penny was found in front of the pharmacy counter at the Rite-Aid where I got my covid shot on Tuesday.


And these two pennies were found in different places in my Rite-Aid on Wednesday when I went to finish my Ibotta MidWeek Bonus and pick up an Rx.

Total Found This Week..... .13¢
Total Found This Year.......$1.65

That's about it for this past week other than only spending $7.94 at Weis(PMITA)Markets on groceries this week so far.


What frugal wins have y'all had this past week?

Tell us all about them!


Sluggy

3 comments:

  1. A new restaurant gave us an extra potato salad side and a $10 card towards a future business as they lost our order it seemed. It was worth the wait-hubs got take out there for him and his mom again! No other wins really, but then we are spending little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rounded up the stimulus deposit to $3k and applied it to the mortgage. Found a few things on Ibotta last weekend but nothing brag worthy.

    Jen G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no wins but no losses either, because I only bought a head of cabbage this week. It is amazing how much I save by going no where and buying nothing.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.