Thursday, March 11, 2021

I Am Finally Free! Bye Bye CVS......

 I still had $4 in ECBs to use by the 14th of this month at CVS.

Hubs and I ran errands near a CVS yesterday so I popped in to get rid of that $4 and I had to purposely buy stuff that didn't give me back ECBs so the CVS merry-go-round would end.


I had gotten 2 different bottled water DQs on the CVS app a few weeks ago but then the weather kept me from going.  The Qs were still there so I got this case of water for free after those Qs. (One Q adjusted down from $1.50 to $1.49 as the water was $2.99 per case.)


Then I looked around quickly for something we could use and didn't already have oodles of and I saw the CVS brand wipes were BOGO50% and I had a $2 off $6 purchase of those DQ.

I didn't maximize things because I was in a hurry so these 3 packs cost me $2.07 OOP w/sales tax after that $2 Q and my $4 ECBs.  85% savings rate is good and I'm ok with what I spent.

But the best thing is I am off the CVS hamster wheel.....woohoo!!!


Sluggy

5 comments:

  1. I beg to differ--85% savings rate is excellent for most of us...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can only ride on merry go round at a time. Glad you got off the CVS one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be hard to keep track of every thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's how I currently feel about RA. Not that I dislike RA. The deals just haven't been that good for me to keep rolling my BC. I haven't been to CVS in almost 2 months. That's unusual for me, but we don't need anything.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.