Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Tuesday's Shopping....A Quick Post

 I went back to Rite-Aid on Tuesday.  I saw that the 2 toothpastes I bought on Monday were part of a "Spend $10/Get $3 BC" Deal so I got another toothpaste......


1 x Colgate toothpaste on sale=$3.50
2 x R/S candy eggs on sale=$1.00
SubTotal....$4.50

I used a $3/1 In-Ad Colgate Q and a .75¢/1 Colgate IPQ(from their website)so $3.75 off making my total .75¢ paid for with Bonus Cash.
I earned the $3 in new BC for spending $10+ on Colgate.

Then I went to Weis(PMITA)Markets to pick up a few things and spend that $10 prepaid debit card that I couldn't use at Walmart on Monday.  It expires the end of March so I found a few items to use it on that also had Ibotta rebates......


2 x Breakstone cottage cheese=$4.98
1 x Ken's vinaigrette dressing=$2.69
1 x Perfect protein bar on sale=$2.00
1 x Old Spice spray deodorant=$5.99
SubTotal......$15.66

I used a $1/1 Ken's ManuQ and the $10 debit card so $15.66-$11.00=$4.66 + .36¢ tax=$5.02 OOP.
I earned back $8 in Ibotta rebates(2 x .50¢ Breakstone, .75¢ Ken's, $2.25 Perfect bar, 2 x $2 Old Spice spray deodorant-2 separate rebates qualified on that 1 item).
I now only have 1 more rebate to hit that $10 Dublin Bonus. 8-)
$5.02 spent, $8 earned back.

Of course I bought more than these 5 items at Weis but I'm only counting these here.  The other stuff will show up on my Monday grocery total post where I track all the grocery spending. ;-)

Sluggy


1 comment:

  1. I have some tooth paste coupons I bothered to cut out and hubs needs his toothpaste. You reminded me of both. He prefers Crest but will tolerate Colgate paste.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.