Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Rite-Aid on Friday & Sunday

So my 4 L'Oreal shampoo Qs arrived on Friday and I headed up to R-A to get this stuff on my card/account.......


8 x L'Oreal Elvive shampoo on sale 2/$8=$32.00

Coupons Used
1 x $3 wyspend $30 R-AQ=$3.00
4 x $4/2 Elvive ManQ=$16.00
1 x $2/1 Elvive R-AQ=$2.00
Coupon Total.......$21.00

$32.00-$21.00=$11.00+.66¢ sales tax=$11.66 paid for with Bonus Cash.
Just a reminder that any Qs that print out on your receipt or Qs that R-A snail mails to you are R-A Qs and can be stacked with ManuQs(from inserts, peelies/tearpads or printed out from online).

I earned back $10 in new BC plus I'll get another $5.25 in BC in April as I completed the Bonus Cash Challenge for L'Oreal products with this purchase. woot!


That makes $11.66 spent and $15.25 earned so a $3.59 moneymaker.  8-)))

Then on Sunday with the new sales ad week at R-A I bought this stuff on my son's card/accountm again taking advantage of lots of R-A Qs to stack with ManuQs.........


1 x Mitchum deo 20% discount=$3.99
1 x Mitchum deo 20% discount=$3.59
1 x McCafe Coffee on sale=$5.99
1 x Bic Flex 5 razors 20% discount better than sale price=$5.99
2 x Almay make-up remover pads BOGO50%=$9.73
2 x Cover Girl concealers BOGO50%=$11.23
SubTotal........$40.52

Coupons Used
* 1 x $10 BC wyspend $40 Q(to earn BC/doesn't take anything off my total though)
1 x $3 wyspend $30 CatQ=$3.00
2 x $1/1 Mitchum deo ManuQ=$2.00
2 x $2/1 Mitchum deo R-A in-ad Q=$4.00
1 x $2/1 McCafe Coffee ManuQ=$2.00
1 x $3/1 Bic Flex 5 razor ManuQ=$3.00
1 x $3/1 Bic Flex 5 razor R-A adQ=$3.00
1 x $3/2 Almay make-up removers ManuQ=$3.00
1 x $3/1 Almay make-up remover pads Receipt R-A Q=$3.00
1 x $3/1 Almay make-up remover pads R-A mailed Q=$3.00
2 x $3/1 Cover Girl face items IPQ=$6.00
1 x $2/1 Cover Girl items make-up removers R-A mailed Q=$2.00
1 x $2/1 Cover Girl items Receipt R-A Q=$2.00
Coupons Used.........$36.00 *

$40.52-$36.00=$4.52+ .15¢ sales tax=$4.67 paid for with Bonus Cash.
And I earned $10 in new Bonus Cash using that In-Ad Q making this a $5.33 moneymaker.
Plus I achieved the $1.25 BC level for buying the Cover Girl on this card's Bonus Cash Challenge so a $6.58 moneymaker once April rolls around. ;-)


Now there is some confusion over the BIC In-ad R-A Q this week. 


Some folks are saying it's a ManuQ and you can't stack it with a reg. ManuQ but it doesn't say it's a ManuQ though it is beeping if you try to use it with a ManuQ.
So make sure you hand over this In-Ad Q BEFORE the insert ManuQ.  If the In-Ad Q beeps they can't push it through manually but they CAN push through the insert ManuQ and if the staff tries to tell you the In-Ad Q is a manuQ point out the wording and that it says "Also Save Up To $5 off with coupons in most Sunday papers".

Ok, that's all I got on the Rite-Aid front for now.  The ad isn't very exciting this week but if you can put together $40 worth of stuff(but have Qs so you don't actually PAY that much! lol)it's worth doing that for the $10 BC Deal.

Everything I got on these two trips will be Giveaway items except 1 concealer and the coffee....and I have to exchange the coffee for the bagged type as we don't have a Keurig thingy but that was all they had in stock at my tiny store.

If you "do" Rite-Aid tell me if you are one of the lucky ones who got the Bonus Cash Challenge Offer(as not everyone got the email about it)and what challenges you selected.


Sluggy

2 comments:

  1. I can see many things that I am sure you are getting just for me.... Hmmm will have to make you a quilt. Purples right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome deals! I have to get my butt to RA. Thanks for the breakdown. I didn't get any papers on Sunday, but will see what Qs I can come up with.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.