Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Clearance Finds at Weis(PMITA)Markets Lately

Weis is in clearance mode lately, getting rid of products and reducing them to 50%.
I got a few goodies this past week.........


6 x Pasta Roni broccoli and cheddar noodles .50¢ a box=$3.00
1 x Weis mac and cheese big box of single serves=.99¢
4 x Chef Boyardee throwback pasta cans .83¢ a can=$3.32
2 x Chef Boyardee Paw Patrol pasta .50¢ a can=$1.00
4 x Knorr's Pasta Selects $1 per pack=$4.00

The Knorr sides are for Hubs, the mac and cheese for EX-CB and the Paw Patrol cans and 2 of the Pasta Roni boxes will go to the food bank so $2 of what I spent above won't come out of my food budget but the other $10.31 will.
I will confess the throwback Chef Boyardee cans are for me.  I still like Beefaroni sometimes and this reminds me of a cherished piece of my childhood. ;-)

I also got this on that trip..........


2 x WW string cheese 12 pack on clearance $2.14=$4.28
1 x Sargento balanced breaks cheese/granola snacks 2 pack on clearance=$1.89
2 x Hormel snacks(for Hubs)reg. price $2 and I used 2/.50¢ Qs that doubled to $1=$2.00
4 x Borden shredded cheese on sale BOGO($1.49 per)=$5.96

I also earned back $3.70 in Ibotta rebates(2 x .75¢ WW cheese, 2 x $1 Hormel snacks, .20¢ any shredded cheese).  Would have been nice to have had coupons for more of this but alas! I had none.

Have any of y'all found any good clearance buys at Weis lately?


Sluggy

4 comments:

  1. We don't have Weis here, however I did get some pretty good deals at Dollar Tree of all places yesterday. I went in to get a disposable pie pan for Rebecca to take a pie to school on Friday for Pi day and they were marking down a bunch of their refrigerated stuff. I figured it was due to them being sell by yesterday... nope. I got 2 4 packs of Dannon yogurts for 25 cents each (sell by wasn't until middle of next week). I got 4 activia yogurt smoothie drinks for Rebecca for 25cents each (sell by was 3/22/2020) and I got 4 packs of Bar S hotdogs for 25 cents each. They had a sell by of 3/14/2020 but I put them in my freezer. I wasn't leaving those deals behind and my kiddos were thrilled when they saw I had bought yogurt (I hadn't bought any in a while lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I was there with you...sad, lonely and missing you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Chef Boyardee Ravioli! I do not dare buy it since i cannot be trusted. No matter how cheap it was, i would only buy one can because i would just keep opening cans and eating it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great prices for the cheese!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.