Thursday, August 23, 2012

The Bailey Building & Loan *UPDATE*

As of this afternoon, the ING deposits have arrived at The Bailey Building & Loan....aka my Credit Union.
And there was rejoicing in the Land of Sluggy!

Wow....it only took 5 days from ING sending the deposits and notifying me that they were working and received until the CU actually posted the deposits to my account.

I sure hope that TBBAL doesn't continue to use passenger pigeons and other outmoded means of communication to talk with other financial institutions and me in the future.....


Sluggy

2 comments:

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Though I moderate it's partly to keep spam out but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.