Saturday, August 18, 2012

Guess What Everyone is Getting for Christmas This Year?


After this week, Christmas 2012 "hair" at my house will be all about the Brush....hair brush that is! ;-)

I might catch heck for posting this so late in the week but so be it...lol
I had $9 in +Ups expiring this Sat. so up to Rite-Aid I trotted again and got this stuff....


1 x Stayfree on sale=$3.00
1 x Purel Sanitizer on sale $3.99 but 20% Wellness disc. less=$3.43
2 x Conair Hair Brushes on sale BOGO=$9.19
2 x Oral-B/Glide Dental Floss on sale $3.49 but one was cheaper w/Wellness disc.=$6.92
SubTotal.....$22.54

Coupons Used
1 x $1/1 Stayfree IPQ(HERE)=$1.00
1 x $1/1 Purel ManQ(All You Aug. ed.)=$1.00
2 x $1/1 Oral-B/Glide product ManQ (P&G insert)=$2.00
2 x $1/1 Oral-B/Glide product Oral Care Booklet=$2.00
Coupon Total.....$6.00

$22.54-$6.00=$16.54
I used $16 in +Ups(9+ expiring 8/18 + 7+ expiring 8/26 and 9/2).
$16.54-$16 +Ups=$.54 + $.16 tax=$.70 OOP.
I paid .70¢ cash since not only did I NOT bring my calculator this trip, I also forgot my R-A gift card.

I received back $13 in +Ups($2 Stayfree, $2 Purel, 2 x $2 Glide, $5 WYB $10 Conair brushes).
$36.24 in merchandise for .70¢ cash and spending down $3 in +Ups. ;-)

You'll notice my conair brush didn't quite cost $10, but that comb I bought last trip gave me $1.60 or so left to combine with this $10 worth of stuff.  It brought me over $10 and triggered the $5 +Up Reward.
This Conair deal is a limit of 2, so I am done with it now.

If you have the Oral Card book of Qs and the P&G insert Glide Q, each Floss is at least a .51¢ moneymaker after $2 +Ups.
IF you can find the floss in your store at this point in the week.

August Grand Totals so far this month.....

Out Of Pocket....$.70  cash
Value of items bought....$308.82
Savings Rate of  99.77%
Single Check Rebate due....$2.00
After SCR applied, Out of Pocket....Still -$1.30
Savings Rate  100%

+Ups at beginning of month...$14+
+Ups used....$86+
+Ups received...$102+
+Ups currently...$30+ 



Sluggy

4 comments:

  1. You always rock at Rite Aid! It reminds me that I need to go use some Ups that I have. But we need diapers...Boring...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only boring if you dont' get a good deal.... ;-)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing some deals this week.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.