Sunday, August 19, 2012

Rite-Aid Quickie!


Finishing up the "gots" for last week.....

More Stayfree and Oral-B/Glide floss and something new for me, 2 Duck brand mailers.

SubTotal....$12.08
Same coupons as I used on the Stayfree and Glide floss when I bought them before......$5.00
$12.08-$5.00=$7.08 and I used $7 in +Ups and put the .08¢ on my gift card.

I got back $8 in +Ups($2 Stayfree, 2 x $2 Glide, 2 x $1 mailers).
AND the mailers qualify for SCR #51(Duck brand), so there's another $3 in cash I'm getting back.

So I spent $7 in +Ups, Got $8 +Ups back and $3 cash.
Not bad, huh?lol

The mailers were awesome!  Reg. price of $1.49 and my Gold Wellness discount brought that down to $1.11.  Then each one generated a $1 +Ups, so .11¢ OOP at this point.
And I get $3 cash back next month on my SCR, making them a $2.78 moneymaker....sweet!
These aren't generating a $1 +Ups this week but if you have the Wellness discount it is still a MMer after SCR to pick them up.
8-)

Out Of Pocket....$.70  cash
Value of items bought....$324.87
Savings Rate of  99.78%
Single Check Rebate due....$5.00
After SCR applied, Out of Pocket.... -$4.30
Savings Rate  100%

+Ups at beginning of month...$14+
+Ups used....$93+
+Ups received...$110+
+Ups currently...$31+ 
 
**Don't forget to go to Rite-Aid this week for the FA+UR(free after +Up Rewards)items.
There are 4 of them I think......Max Freeze or Max Heat topical pain rub, Sleep Sheets sleep aid(dissolving sheets), Restless Leg Cream and RA brand Hand Sanitizer.

Sluggy

2 comments:

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.