* Our credit card information was stolen last week. Someone(not us)spent our c/c online at a company called Course Hero. Though I am all for bettering yourself with online courses/classes, I draw the line at using someone else's money to pay for it without asking said person.
So now we wait on new cards which is worrisome given it's a bit before Christmas and all the mailing services are bogged down so these cards may arrive sometime in February at this point. Luckily we each have an alternate c/c.
* We got this unsolicited pamphlet in the mail recently.....
After 2020 and the Dumpster Fire it turned out to be, maybe I should read this? lol
* I saw these packages of gummi bears at Sharp Shopper last week.......
5 lb. bags of gummies! Oh, they were cheap alright but that's enough gummi candies to rot all your teeth! lol
* Also while in Hershey last Thursday we had lunch at Bob's. We no longer have a Bob's here since ours shut down in Jan.
This was 2 days before the Governor shut down all indoor dining again in PA.
Speaking of Commie Tommy, here is a meme my son's roommate sent me that made me LOL........that's our governor's head...
* As for our decorating, here is the pitiful display of Christmas cards we've gotten as of Tuesday........
5 cards. One card is from Hubs' ex-coworker, 2 are from Anne's card exchange, one is from a grateful Giveaway winner(thanks Suzanne!)and one is from the online clothing store I have spent $$ at so it really doesn't count. lolz
* And this is a reminder for KIM that the Corgi Iditarod is coming soon...
You'd better start training Roscoe! lolz
* They are predicting we will get walloped with this NorEaster storm to the depth of 18+ inches. We are dead center in it's current trajectory. Oh Goody! It's already snowing lightly here and it's suppose to go until Thursday afternoon. Hubs and I went out this morning and did what we needed to do already so we are good.
If you have to go out in this stay safe!!!
What's going on in your world lately?