**Today is the last day to enter the December Giveaway. Use the Link in the side bar.
Also "Lisa" and "Alison" who left comments this past week need to contact me for their comments to be approved. I have 4 Lisas in my Giveaway database and your name links to an empty Google/Blogger account so I don't know which Lisa this is. As for Alison I have NO contact info for an Alison. **
Let's see the few Frugal Wins that went on this past week here at Chez Sluggy....
* I finally got my "pay" for working the election polls on November 3rd....
Because of COVID it was a little more than usual which I won't turn down.
There was also a nice form letter with the check from our County Manager thanking us for setting up to work during this trying time. I think I appreciated his recognition more than the money. 8-)
* We got a ton of snow Wednesday/Thursday morning!
Spent most of Wednesday and all of Thursday not going anywhere....not even Rite-Aid. And I resisted the urge to do any online shopping while stuck at home.
* My car was due for an oil change/tire rotation/inspection so we took it up on Tuesday to the local auto service place. We only had to pay for the inspection as I had a gift certificate for the other services that I won at last year's Church auction but still hadn't use.
* I've been good about sending almost all of the deluge of emails from companies wanting me to spend my money at their establishments tempting me with fabulous(ok, mostly not so fabulous)offers/sales in my inbox. I haven't even set foot in most stores, especially Kohl's which is a big thing for me. Kohl's invariably gets a lot of my Christmas spending dollars each year but not so this year.
* I found money!
2 pennies last Sunday last at Rite-Aid.
I found this penny outside the liquor store on Tuesday(as I was leaving after buying a Christmas present). Who says drinking isn't profitable? lol
This quarter was found on Wednesday at Rite-Aid under the candy rack by the register.
Total Found This Week.... .28¢
Total Found This Year So Far...$53.13
* I hit CVS to roll some ECBs on Wednesday spending $2.30 OOP...
And the Rite-Aid haul the same day spending ZERO OOP......
(2 frozen pizzas and 2 Powerades not pictured.)
I also finished off a $10 Ibotta Bonus at Weis(PMITA)Markets buying these 3 boxes of cereal Sunday I already blogged about....
.82¢ OOP for all 3 boxes after sale/coupons/rebates. One box is for Hubs, one box is for EX-College Boy and the last box is going to the Food Bank. 8-)
That's about all for this past week.
What frugal wins did y'all have this past week?
Tell us all about it and have a good weekend!
I'll be posting the Giveaway Winner on Sunday. 8-)))