I find it hard to believe that half of January has gone by already.
For gosh sakes, I haven't even settled on my Yearly 2013 Goals, let alone which ones to tackle in January! lol
2 Weeks+ into the year and I am already behinder.
So I'll refer to my "To Do" List posted on the sidebar for January(over there --->)
and see how I'm progressing.
* Gather tax records working on this one, slowly
* Make new Price Book working on this one also, I've got 5 more weeks until it's done
* Shutdown eBay Store DONE! Got it shut down and paid the bill, sort of. I'll get a $10 credit on next month's bill, but eBay doesn't cut you a check for a refund....no, they keep a credit on your account. As I don't want a $10 credit sitting there unused for another year or forever, I paid my last invoice minus the amount of the future credit, so that my next invoice will be a zero balance. Makes sense right? Oh, not to eBay! They send me a collection email each week, with progressively more threatening language. Ooooo! They are going to charge me late fees(of 1.5%)and send my debt to a collection agency. I am so scared!! How will I ever afford that 15¢ late fee?
Get real eBay.....I don't care.
* Clean out InkFrog files & Close Account working on this one too, trashed 300 files so far. I need to transfer my descriptions and images back to my HD and then onto a flash drive in case I ever need them again. I hope to get this finished before I have to pay another $9.95 a month.
* Scan 1 scrapbook of photos Not even begun yet
I'll start this later this week. No time limit on it but I want to get it done this month.
* Finish reading John Lee Holt book working on this one, on page 105. It's not an easy read. Plus it's quite depressing, since I know the outcome and it's someone related to me. Chronologically I am at Aug. 18, 1862.....almost to 2nd Bull Run. I have to keep stopping every so often to refresh my memory on particular battles of the war so I don't get lost. John is now a part of Pickett's Brigade, Longstreet's Division. About 9 mos. before Gettysburg.....
Perhaps I should avoid reading any books concerning Lincoln's War in the Winter time. 8-)
* Put Christmas stuff away DONE!
Usually this takes all month or longer, but I nagged enough to get everyone cooperating enough to finish the tasks.
* Defrost and organize Freezer DONE! Got the freezer de-iced last week. Amazing amount of space once the ice was gone!lol Filled up the new empty space last week as well with some good meat deals.
* Drop NCP Membership DONE! Just waiting on the scanner to arrive back at the HQ in NY. Gawd! I will be so glad when this whole adventure is done!!! What a PITA this was. Whoever gave me the notion to join this Nielsen Home thing in the first place? You better be glad I can't remember shit anymore because if I could, I'd be showing up on your doorstep to kick. your. ass.
If you ever see these people advertizing for Panelists, RUN in the opposite direction! It is so not worth it unless you like doing mindless crap for NO reward.
* Celebrate my Birthday! Not time yet--next week Friday kicks off Birthday Week at Chez Sluggy! My and Martin Luther King are partying hard this year.....just no CHEESEcake! lol