Friday, August 10, 2012

Rite-Aid Totals Update for August


I was so having fun complaining that I forgot to put the blasted Rite-Aid Monthly Totals in yesterday's R-A post.

Here 'tis.....

August Grand Totals so far this month.....

Out Of Pocket....$0  cash
Value of items bought....$272.58
Savings Rate of  100%
Single Check Rebate due....$2.00
After SCR applied, Out of Pocket....Still $0
Savings Rate Still  100%

+Ups at beginning of month...$14+
+Ups used....$45+
+Ups received...$76+
+Ups currently...$45+ 




   
That is all....carry on.

Sluggy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.