Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Alex P Keaton Rides Again.....

After the last post, I went and found the episode of Family Ties on YouTube I referenced.
Ok, so he didn't buy cups of coffee for ALL the family but I remember it fairly well.lol
I would love if someone had my laundry cleaned and pressed for me!

It's just the last 1/3 of the episode.  Go to Youtube to see Parts 1 & 2.



And this is why I can't hardly remember what happened yesterday.  My mind is filled with tidbits and trivia from the past.  Maybe I need a Memory Dump or to defrag my brain and compress my old files? ;-)

Sluggy

1 comment:

  1. I don't if I've ever seen that before. Thanks! I used to love that show.
    m.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Though I moderate it's partly to keep spam out but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.