Wednesday, January 10, 2024

A Great Grocery Trip!

 I had a fabulous shopping trip on Monday evening at Walmart.

Here's what I bought--

6 x Cesar dog food trays
2 x Mr. Clean Magic Eraser packs
1 x 6 pack of Glucerna Protein Shakes
1 x 2 pack Venus ladies' razors
3 x Finish Ultimate dish tabs 11 ct.
2 x Kinder single packs of sauce
1 x All sensitive Laundry soap
1 x Colgate Pro Plaque toothpaste
2 x Fiji Water bottles
1 x Penetrex pain cream
1 x Colgate Optic White toothpaste

Total OOP was $65.55 after using a $25 gift card earned from Shop Kick.

Here's what I earned back in rebates--

* $41.59 from Ibotta
* $15.50 from Shopmium
* $5.00 from Checkout 51
* $5.00 worth of points on Fetch
* $12.84 from Glucerna(a full manufacturer's rebate)
So after $79.93 in rebates this trip was a $14.38 moneymaker.  So everything for free plus another $14.38 in my pocket to spend on whatever we need.

And it's all products we use/can use(though I may give away toothpaste as I seem to always get that free and end up with a ton).lol

8-)))

#the couponing life

Sluggy


5 comments:

  1. Getting paid to shop. It doesn't get any better, does it?
    --Elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're amazing. Cindy?WV

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jre. Wow! I need to figure this stuff out. I’m not signed up for any of those things yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great shopping trip! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.