Friday, September 22, 2023

Frugal Friday....the September 22nd Edition

Welcome to Frugal Friday!   What a week it's been.....

There are very few Frugal wins this past week but here goes....

*  Grocery shopping this week was Zero(so far).  But we are going shopping this weekend so that will change. ;-)

*  I used a gift card Hubs gave me for Xmas to buy a BOGO Whopper Deal on Thursday so we each got a Whopper and spent nothing OOP.  This week BK is doing a different special deal item each day of the week.

*  I found money! 

Nope.  Skunked again.   

Total Found in last Week.... .00¢
Total Found this Year.......$3.05

That's all I got. 

 Just sitting home is frugal, right?

Any frugal wins in your neck of the woods?  Let's hear all about them since I don't seem to be able to find much!

Sluggy   

8 comments:

  1. I found 36 cents in the thing that spits out your change

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does finding 50 cents in daughter bag count

    ReplyDelete
  3. There were lots of bogo items at Publix that we needed. Of course, there were many more we did not need.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn’t find any money this week either. Darn! 😂

    ReplyDelete
  5. Small win - I found a penny in the parking lot of our credit union. SuzInWA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Someone left their printed out coupons behind at Kroger and one was $1.50 off of your next order. I used it right away on my purchase.

    Found a nickel while walking the dog and that’s pretty much it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found 80 cents on my walk this morning on a city sidewalk. It was by a high school. Cindy in the South

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.